Dimagi and Grameen Foundation are hosting the first ever MOTECH Suite workshop from August 27-29 in Accra, Ghana!
MOTECH Suite is an open source software platform that enables organizations to deploy and manage a wide range of mobile health applications. MOTECH Suite is being developed to deliver economies of scale by supporting multiple use cases to be scaled on the same platform, and by supporting integration to national information and reporting systems.
The goals of the workshop are to:
- Build a community of mHealth implementers in Ghana
- Share best practices & strategies for mHealth projects running at scale
- Enable participants to be leaders in mHealth within their organizations
- Introduce attendees to MOTECH Suite's array of tools, including CommCare, CommTrack, CommConnect, and core MOTECH systems
- Share case studies about regional mHealth programs and how they use mobile technology
- Dates: Wednesday, August 27th through Friday, August 29th
- Time: 9:00AM -- 5:00PM
- Location: Kofi Annan Center for Excellence in ICT
- Who should attend? Directors, program managers, and heads of departments from NGOs, IGOs, funding organizations, research institutions, and government agencies
- Language: The workshop will be run in English
- Workshop fee: $75 for the entire workshop. Lunch and coffee will be provided daily. Per diems or travel stipends are not available.
For those interested in attending, please submit your application by Friday, August 8, 2014. Attendance will be limited to 35 participants.
Please refer any questions you have about this workshop and similar workshops to [email protected].
Gillian Javetski ([email protected])