Atlas Corps is an international network of nonprofit leaders and organizations that promotes innovation, cooperation, and solutions to address the world’s 21st century challenges. Our mission is to address critical social issues by developing leaders, strengthening organizations and promoting innovation through an overseas fellowship of skilled nonprofit professionals.
Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit leaders from around the world to apply for a Spring 2011 Fellowship in Washington DC, New York City, or Bogota,Colombia. Expenses are paid in this prestigious 12-month fellowship program, including a living stipend, health insurance, and training.
Eligibility Requirements :
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/NGO/social sector
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- English Proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- 35 years or younger
- Applying to volunteer in a country other than where you are from
- Commitment to return to your home country after the 12-18 month fellowship
- **Applicants to Colombia program must have at least 2 years of experience and Spanish proficiency
Questions about Atlas Corps Fellowship to the U.S.? Email [email protected]